eBay Pros and Cons of Dropshipping
Still confused with what is the best platform for dropshipping? dropshipping on eBay or Shopify? Read this full article to see which one is suitable for you.
In my previous article, I explained the dropshipping concept and how it works. Also, I promised to write about Shopify dropshipping. In this article, I’m going to explain about eBay dropshipping pros and cons.
Also, I need to tell you this, eBay or Shopify is not the only platform you can create a dropshipping store. If you have some web designing knowledge, you can create a Store on WordPress platform too.
- There are millions of customers are coming to eBay every day. So you don’t have to worry about finding customers.
- With the eBay buyer protection, buyers are not worried about their money. They know if they have any issue with the product they can return and get a refund. because of this, they don’t afraid to buy.
- If you are a top-rated seller, you can earn a good amount of money from eBay.
- eBay fee: For every successful sale, you need to pay a fee for the eBay. Every month they will send you an invoice how much do you owe eBay and you need to settle this amount.
- PayPal fee: Currently PayPal is the only way you can receive money for your sales. PayPal also charge a fee for every transaction. Not like eBay, PayPal is deducting their fee instantly when you make a transaction.
- Some buyers are making fake complains or cancel the order after shipped and etc. This will affect your eBay account status.
- If you are a new seller on eBay, until you make a few sales and gain the trust of eBay, they will hold your PayPal funds for 21 days. Withing that 21 days if your buyer does not make any complain you will get your money after 21 days. So you need some cash on hand to start.
These are the main Pros and Cons of dropshipping on eBay.